Their creators guarantee the apps will optimize your device, extend the life of your battery and safeguard your phone from viruses. Some of them are even supposed to be lie detectors and defragmentation gadgets. In reality, all they offer you is ads, and what they do is get access to your data and eliminate your battery. Considering the big number of apps created every single day, not even Google can keep track and check the security of all the new programs. So the security of your device primarily depends on you!
Music: Master of the Banquet – Kevin MacLeod http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1400019
Innovative Commons Attribution (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Weather condition apps 0:43
Social media apps 1:31
Integrated internet browsers 2:32
Antivirus programs from unidentified developers 3:01
Web browsers with extra features 4:26
Apps for increasing your phone’s memory 5:43
Lie detectors 6:14
Defragmentation apps 7:00
Music Player 7:28
Battery Savers and Fast Charge apps 7:51
Wi-Fi apps 8:23
– There was a weather app that allowed the bad people to avoid two-step authentication and easily get access to banking info of those who installed it.
– Social network apps suck up so much of your device’s energy and eliminate the battery too.
– Optimizers do not make your phone’s system much faster, they simply slow it down and bring you advertisements as an included bonus offer.
– Built-in web browsers are primarily slow-working and don’t have any protection from data interception.
– Hackers produce their own antivirus apps, which can steal users’ individual information and even completely obstruct the phone.
– You have at least two factors 2 erase browsers from your phone: they slow it down, and need access to a lot of aspects of the system, so they can even manage your calls.
– You will not get more memory than your phone had at first, but will supply memory apps with access to your data.
– Lie detector apps have to do with as beneficial as crystal balls, however they eliminate your battery and get access to your contacts and individual information.
– Defragmentation apps do not work like guaranteed. They can just examine just how much area specific programs take up, utilize your phone’s resources and collect your personal information.
– You will want to erase this app due to the fact that it consumes lots of data because it has plenty of ads and causes a huge drain of your battery.
– Battery savers and quick battery chargers can’t truly change the speed of your gizmo charging, but can provide you unlimited apps even on lock screen.
– If you do not desire these apps to get access to all your data, prevent them at all costs.
Subscribe to Intense Side: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and short articles go to: